Jerry G.

Default Tiny FM Radio Chip

I have seen these radios. The frequency scan allocations are software
within the chip. There is nothing externally that you can do. See if you
can find out who is making these radios in China, and contact them to know
if they can make a model with the proper allocation.

If you offer to sell these for them, they may even go along with some type
of agreement. These manufactures are constantly looking for new markets.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"mv" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

I bought a tiny FM radio (made in China!) that has a chip in it

The Chip looks like SDC 304M (Cant make out exactly) and has digits
088
The rest of the radio contains the amp, coils and capacitors.

Now, on to my problem - The radio has "Reset" and "Scan", the radio
was probably manufactured for use in the US so the FM Frequency
increments are different from those used here in India. This means bad
reception. How can I fix this? Lots of people will be very pleased if
they could get better sound from these nifty devices.

Thanks in advance.

mv