Lloyd Randall

Default Headsets for cordless phones

In article ,
Andrew White wrote:

You're getting very technical, but I doubt you found the right reason.
The headset might just be junky. I tried a whole bunch of different
ones until I found a perfect one that sounded great: Panasonic
KX-TCA88. They are cheap too, under $25.

I don't think my Plantronics is junky, but it could be that Panasonic
has done a better job designing a headset to work with a phone like mine.

The KX-TCA88 doesn't seem to be available any longer, and I don't know
if newer models are as cheap. Panasonic headsets have pleased owners of
some 2.4 GHz phones. I wish I knew if that means they would excel on
all 2.4 GHz phones.

--
Best Regards,
Lloyd