Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware
Flasherly Flasherly is offline

Default DON'T MISS Black History Month

On Mon, 01 Feb 2016 18:57:14 -0600, Wildman
wrote:

Woosh! The next time I will use sarcasm tags.

They are. As far as Affirmative Action's success for a bureaucratic
design;- social engineering is probably more lacking for any
derivative in retrograding the past 500 years of Western civilized
advancements to a relative level of indigenous African tribal manners
common to the African Slave Coast's primary export;- to be perfectly
fair to them, perhaps we should defer and rather permit a certain
leeway for blandly filling in the blanks to black relativism and its
one binding axiom: skin a man first before boiling him and they all
will taste a same shade of gray matter.