Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hiding in plain sight

On 01/02/16 20:08, dennis@home wrote:
On 01/02/16 17:38, dennis@home wrote:

8

How does map reading help you find your car amongst lots of others in a
big car park which is what the thread was about? Do you have maps of car
parks or do you draw one when you park?

No, that's all about owning your own car.

So your not going to try and explain what maps are and how to use one then?

I thunk dennis, that its one of those sort of adult things that you have
to have a certain amount of je ne sais quoi to understand.

And you haven't.

all women"