Posted to uk.d-i-y
Martin Bonner Martin Bonner is offline

Default Hiding in plain sight

On Monday, 1 February 2016 17:11:16 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 1 Feb 2016 05:18:36 -0800 (PST), Martin Bonner
wrote:

On Sunday, 31 January 2016 22:10:20 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
I wonder how many of us have accidentally called our second wife by
the name of the first? (And you could imagine all the times when that
could be *really* bad / awkward). ;-)

I can categorically promise I have never done that.

How long were you with the first Mrs Bonner though (IIMA)? My first
was 7 years, this one 27 so far (I think)?

I have been with the first Mrs Bonner (or functional equivalent) for 31
years so far (no previous girlfriend could stand me for more than six
months).