Posted to uk.d-i-y
Martin Bonner Martin Bonner is offline

Default Hiding in plain sight

On Sunday, 31 January 2016 22:10:20 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 31 Jan 2016 19:49:45 +0000, John Rumm
wrote:

snip

I forgot that last time I used it, the zip on the weedy bag it was in
broke, and I had been organized enough to order a better bag for it!

Funny isn't it, how we get used to something being a certain way and
then don't recognise any changes.

I wonder how many of us have accidentally called our second wife by
the name of the first? (And you could imagine all the times when that
could be *really* bad / awkward). ;-)

I can categorically promise I have never done that. I have on a couple
of occasions called SWMBO "Mum" though (there might be a time when that
isn't really bad / awkward, but I haven't found one yet).