Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hiding in plain sight

In article ,
John Rumm writes:
I forgot that last time I used it, the zip on the weedy bag it was in
broke, and I had been organized enough to order a better bag for it!

Another variation... Flying off somewhere and remember at the last
minute that your check-in bag was broken and you need a new one.
Whizz out and get it, pack and off to the airport. Once you've
landed you arrive at the luggage carousel only to think,
"What the hell did that new bag I just bought look like?"

--
Andrew Gabriel