Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How much should a gutter slope?

On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 23:39:54 -0500, "Ralph Mowery"
wrote:

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Seamless gutter, you pick color, decide how wide and deep, truck mounted
machine comes to your house. Rolls the stuff right there and install it as
it rolls off the machine. Does not even take whole lot of time.

I have had the seamless installed on 2 houses I have owned. The last one
was this year. Also had a gutter cover so the leaves would not build up.
As some if it is over 20 feet off the ground I don't intend on cleaning that
out. Sort of like paying insurance. Less expensive for the gutter guard
type than it is to recover from a fall.

And cheaper that paying a handyman to do it too.