Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default How to remove a keyless chuck

On Sun, 31 Jan 2016 11:01:39 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

I have no problem with the church. It's the &@$#%ing clutch. The clutch is stuck in the lowest tourgue position and when I strike the hex key there is no resistance to the impact. Because of that I can't remove the Chuck to get at the two screws holding the clutch on the drill, inorder to repair/replace it. Can anyone help me with this or should I just "Chuck" the whole drill and get a new one?

What make and model tool. Two screws? I was going to ask if you'd
removed the ONE screw that's deep inside the chuck, screwed into the
shaft.