Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moc is offline

Default Noisy flusher

On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 16:25:17 -0500, Micky
wrote:

Consumer Reports. Their brawny flushing action is water-efficient,
helps keep the bowl clean and virtually eliminates clogs. But that
high-octane power comes with a price: some pressure-assisted toilets
sound like jet engines as they forcefully perform their job.
Fortunately, the technology continues to improve as manufacturers
tinker with noise control solutions. One model to consider is Niagara
Conservation's Stealth Toilet, which — thanks to a patented hydraulic
system — provides a strong, effective flush that is quieter than its
competition."

I'm still waiting for a toilet that dont require any water. The water
flushing toilet is old school and obsolete. With all our technology the
time has come to develop something that dont pollute our fresh water
sources. The old wooden outhouses were far superior, except for the
inconvenience. The solids simply went back to the earth where they
should go, and in the process, they worked as fertilizer.