Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default 304 Rod Machining

On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 16:47:06 +1100, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 30/01/2016 3:04 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Hey, BTW, if you don't watch Bill Maher's show, "Real Time," try to
catch tonight's show on HBO's later cable feeds or whatever. (It's
being re-run as I speak.) He ran the funniest "commercial" I've seen
in a long time -- a mock Bernie Sanders political commercial.

No HBO here, unsure who carries Bill Mahr. I mostly watch motorsports
and stuff like Air Crash Investigation. Have to check the listings,
might already have aired. You're a day ahead of us.

Jon

You may not have it. He's pretty vulgar. He's also brilliant and
funny, and does some great political takedowns on both sides of the
aisle. He's sort of libertarian, anti-religion, and he gives Muslims
fits. He's not to everybody's taste, but he is to mine.

For HBO subscribers here, there are many ways to see his show, and
it's archived so you can see it at any time online. But you have to be
a subscriber via cable or satellite.

I see that somebody posted that fake Bernie commercial to YouTube.
This is for all the Jons in the room. g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3spaUe8gc0

Here's his take on the Bundy takeover of the BLM offices:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL7ypWmYX5s

Enjoy.

--
Ed Huntress