Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Larson Storm Door PRoblems

On 1/29/2016 11:33 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jan 2016 22:57:36 -0500, Stormin Mormon

I've known of Mr. Pawlowski to write sharply
now and again. As I have, also. So, we agree
the chagrin poster didn't add much to the
thread. Well, so goes usenet. Some folks don't
justify their oxygen. Notice, this reply isn't
racist. I didn't write wop, spic, hymie, fag,
slant *******, chinky, or any of those words.

Don't give me this crap about your reply not being racist. You had the
perfect opportunity to use the "N" word in your above list of slurs
but you didn't. That IS racist and I am oh, so offended. You can't
even imagine how offended I am!

I appear to be the victim of a vast news
group conspiracy. Damned if I do, and
damned if I don't. I'm upset, now, also.
Damn it.

--
..
Christopher A. Young