Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default 304 Rod Machining

On Fri, 29 Jan 2016 17:11:59 -0800, wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jan 2016 18:59:18 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

Congrats on the promotion, Jon!

Now that you've been there for a while, what do you think of the
regulatory regime in the US versus Australia? I'm referring to such
things as safety regulations at work and the food-safety issues you're
dealing with.

Holy crap Ed, you almost gave me a heart attack! I wasn't paying
close attention and I thought for a moment that you were replying to
Jon Banquer. If Banquer had a job then what next? Flying pigs crapping
all over my yard? Some poor employer being slowly driven insane?
Fortunately reality returned quickly and I realized that Banquer was
still safely hunched over his keyboard trying to influence the
election the same way Wieber pretends he's a taxpayer. Whew!

Hey, BTW, if you don't watch Bill Maher's show, "Real Time," try to
catch tonight's show on HBO's later cable feeds or whatever. (It's
being re-run as I speak.) He ran the funniest "commercial" I've seen
in a long time -- a mock Bernie Sanders political commercial.

--
Ed Huntress