Posted to alt.home.repair

Default more light changes

On 01/29/2016 09:30 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

[snip]

Some people are less sensetive to light as they age. My
one grand mother insisted that I read with no less than
100 watts of incandescent light. I told her that was
overly blinding. She'd come along and turn on the light
while I was reading in daylight next to a window. We went
around and around about that.

My grandmother was always wanting to have more light (at least before
her cataract surgery), and seemed to think "more is ALWAYS better". I
remember working on something on the back of the big (27-inch console)
TV. There was enough light. Then she turned on a wall lamp next to me
and everything behind the TV went completely black. More light in the
wrong direction is NOT better.

[snip]

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Before the year 2000, the Christian Coalition will be the most powerful
organization in America." [Pat Robertson]