Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cat5e or what?

On 29/01/16 15:46, Huge wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

[19 lines snipped]

Vlan is more about extended trusted networks over foriegn IP and
untrusted networks - i.e, the Internet

Oh, that's hysterical.

Oh yeah, one slip ane read 'VPN' wher VLAN is written and get a good laugh.

Now tell me once again, what possible reason could anyone ever have for
installing a VLAN in a sonmestic situation, and what is meant oin the
context of previous posts by 'Ethernet port'

Or is it simply a question of 'I am posting this irrelevant technical
**** to baffle bra8ins and show off'
??

But Marxism is the crack cocaine.