Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What in the hell is wrong with this newsgroup today?

On 1/28/2016 10:18 PM, Larry wrote:
On 1/28/2016 7:29 AM, wrote:
What in the hell is wrong with this newsgroup today?
It's almost like something got scrambled in the system, not human error.
All of these are from the past 24 hours or less.

I cant say I've ever seen this happen before......

Most threads drift off-topic after a half dozen or fewer replies.

I have experienced thread drift in less than
24 hours, but this was exceptional. Makes me
wonder if there is some thing in the water?
Maybe not, if we were being poisoned, you'd
see all kinds of strange stuff like replies
in the wrong thread, and all. So far, we've
also seen Godwin's law in action.

If your subject line lasts more than five
posts, see a doctor.

--
..
Christopher A. Young