Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What in the hell is wrong with this newsgroup today?

On 1/28/2016 7:50 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 5:23:13 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
The troll has not passed away. That was another Chris Young used as an
example and morale booster by Oren. The posting have NOT changed in quality,
quantity or content.

The "Passed Away" thread was not started Oren. It was started by 0ren.

Note the difference in nyms.

It's a matter of perception. I write "Hitlery" Clinton all the time and many people don't catch the spelling and pun that goes with it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nazi Monster

Oh, bother. My public doesn't appreciate me. I
feel so, so, depressed. I'll just go back to
laying in my casket and turn off the lights.

--
..
Christopher A. Young