Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What in the hell is wrong with this newsgroup today?

On 1/28/2016 11:26 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 8:00:36 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/28/2016 8:02 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 6:29:55 AM UTC-6, wrote:
It's almost like something got scrambled in the system, not human error.
All of these are from the past 24 hours or less.

I cant say I've ever seen this happen before......

I'm going to have scrambled eggs for breakfast this morning. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Scrambled Monster

I'm rather fond of the McDonalds Sausage
McMuffin with Egg. Most of the McPeople
know what I mean when I ask for two SME.
--
.

When I was working and wanted a big breakfast, I'd go for a half dozen Egg McMuffins. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gluttonous Monster

That's a heck of a lot of cholesterol. In NY, they
have a deal, if I buy two SME, cheaper than twice
the price. Two SME will last me through breakfast
and lunch both.

I may be a lardass, but I'm not racist.

--
..