Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What in the hell is wrong with this newsgroup today?

On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 7:22:37 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 7:50:52 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 5:23:13 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 5:34:24 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
philo posted for all of us...

On 01/28/2016 06:29 AM, wrote:
What in the hell is wrong with this newsgroup today?

I'm finding replies to threads in the wrong thread.

For example, in the thread "Christopher A. Young passed away", there is
a reply to the thread about lubricating a car antenna, and two replies
to my silly thread about a shark in a PEX elbow.

Even though I have long ago filtered out Christopher Young for being a
troll, I'm sorry that he has passed away. I didn't hate the poor *******.

The troll has not passed away. That was another Chris Young used as an
example and morale booster by Oren. The posting have NOT changed in quality,
quantity or content.

The "Passed Away" thread was not started Oren. It was started by 0ren..

Note the difference in nyms.

It's a matter of perception. I write "Hitlery" Clinton all the time and many people don't catch the spelling and pun that goes with it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nazi Monster

...or we just ignore it.

Cousin He-Did-It-Again Monster

U R Mean! sticks out tongue ^_^