Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default What in the hell is wrong with this newsgroup today?

On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 7:29:55 AM UTC-5, wrote:
What in the hell is wrong with this newsgroup today?

I'm finding replies to threads in the wrong thread.

For example, in the thread "Christopher A. Young passed away", there is
a reply to the thread about lubricating a car antenna, and two replies
to my silly thread about a shark in a PEX elbow.

Everyone occasionally posts to the wrong thread, but that example is
already three wrong, and there are a few other threads that are all
scrambled up, and dont even come close to the subject. (or even make
sense). The latest replies to the "Dog Whistles" thread is another
example.

It's almost like something got scrambled in the system, not human error.
All of these are from the past 24 hours or less.

I cant say I've ever seen this happen before......

Nothing unusual noted here. I'm using GoogleGroups. Maybe it's your
news server or reader.