Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT - snow far

On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 9:14:07 PM UTC-5, Robert Green wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

stuff snipped

That is not SOP where I live, which is about a mile from the southern

shore
of one of our Great Lakes. They plow and salt. And salt. And salt.

It's the reason I try not to drive until it's all gone because salt gets up
into the underside of the car and hastens all sorts of corrosion.

If I tried that I'd be home all winter in some years. It's virtually impossible to
not to drive until it's all gone. Maybe when I retire, but then I'll probably want
drive even more.