Posted to alt.home.repair
Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney is offline

Default Dog Whistles

"Sam E" wrote in message ...
On 01/27/2016 12:25 PM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
Where can I get a dog whistle loud enough to discourage a dog from barking but not loud enough o cause any damage to its ears?

https://www.grc.com/sn/sn-281.pdf

Wow! Thanks a lot, Sam!!! That's a great story!! I could not stop reading until the very end. Audio is good too, but reading it let's you use your imagination. Unbelievably great story. Thanks again!!!
http://media.GRC.com/sn/SN-281.mp3

"Leo Laporte: This is Security Now! with Steve Gibson, Special Christmas Holiday Episode 281 for December 30, 2010: The Portable Dog Killer....."