Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Trumps Tax Plan and why it will work

On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 1:04:50 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 01/24/2016 02:43 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Most sane people have opposite reactions to two different phrases when they hear them shouted. One is,"In Jesus name!" the other,"Allahu Akbar!" o_O

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pennst...ial/7171725458

It turns out that Joseph McCarthy was right after all. Our current President was raised by Commies and look at all the wonderful things he's done for the country by trying to become our first Communist dictator. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Patriot Monster