Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Dog Whistles

Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney posted for all of us...

Where can I get a dog whistle loud enough to discourage a dog from barking but not loud enough o cause any damage to its ears?

I don't think a dog whistle will solve your problem.

I presume this is a neighbors dog. A dog is only as good as the training
it's received. Is this at night with low temps? Talk to the neighbor. Find
out about dog laws in your area. If they have an animal control officer. Or
the humane shelters. Don't take it out on the dog. I had dogs and never
received complaints about barking. They did it inside when someone or a
critter was outside.

--
Tekkie