Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need advice on ice maker valve replacement

On Tue, 26 Jan 2016 17:45:43 -0500, "Robert Green"
wrote:

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

stuff snipped

I wondered if they raised their own rates after paying themselves. Maybe
even cancelled their own policy. That would be so fitting!

More fitting is they denied they claim and THEN cancelled themselves!

More likely too given the exlusions I've see regarding flood damage.

(-:

Flood damage is interesting. Water over land is not covered without a
specific rider that you can not get for any price in flood prone
areas.
Named perils doesn't cover any flood damage UNLESS it is specified.
Also known as specified perils.

All perils covers floods - except for over land -no insurance covers
"acts of war" and many don't cover "acts of God" unless specified
(lightning, wind, earthquake etc)