Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Abysmal workmanship

"OFWW" wrote in message ...

doubt I will be. I'll also check out the links you posted.

I live in Ventura County about a mile and a half from the ocean from
two directions, close to three, and while we have off road trails, we
only have a few of the nicer sort. Sometimes I go hunting for bike
rides on the net, especially of the helmet camera variety. You can see
a lot this way. I need to lose weight, after retiring I put on far
more than I should, then maybe some of the rides might be a
possibility. (I love to cook)

You wouldnt be the first to loose weight while on a bicycle trip!

Me... for my first major trip I went from 18 months of long hours behind a
desk, with no cycling in that period, to the road. I lost 30 lbs the first
month... and I was eating like crazy!

This guy is an inspiration... 563 lbs when he started!
https://www.facebook.com/fatguyacrossamerica