CJT

Default We are attempting a hard drive platter transplant and need toconstruct a small 'Clean Room'

wrote:

We're thinking along the line of a rectangular plexiglas box with a
small fan with a filter, non-powdered rubber gloves...It's a longshot,
we know, but the electronics are dead and no money for a professional
recovery job. Any help would be appreciated.

I've heard it said that the bathroom is the least dusty room in a house.

--
After being targeted with gigabytes of trash by the "SWEN" worm, I have
concluded we must conceal our e-mail address. Our true address is the