Richard Faulkner

Default Dishwasher Water Supply & Electric Oven Electric Supply

In message , Christian
McArdle writes
I am actually probably going to get someone else in to correct a long
list of unsatisfactory work, and use the £3,500 to do it, then give him
the balance if there is any left and he chases it.

You must give him a chance to correct the issues.

Ask for the BS7671 minor works certificate for the oven/hob installation. He
probably won't be able to provide one.

Christian.

They are on their 3rd chance to correct a whole litany of shoddy, or
incorrect issues, so I have no problem in dumping them at this point.

I will certainly ask for the certificate you mention - I am absolutely
certain they wont even know what it is g

Thanks for the info.

--
Richard Faulkner