Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] cl@isbd.net is offline

Default Almost straight hooks, do they have a special name?

Syd Rumpo wrote:
On 25/01/2016 17:50, wrote:
I'm after some hooks, for utensils and such.

The ones I'm after are essentially just a metal bar sticking out at
right angles from the wall (or the mounting bar to which they're
fixed) with the end just turned up a little. The total length would
be, say, 5cm with 3cm straight out from the wall and 2cm sloping
upwards slightly.

Do these have a special name? Has anyone seen a supplier who sells
them? Individual hooks or a mounting bar with 6 to 10 hooks would
both be OK.

Google images - "Pegboard hooks" ?

They're the right profile, yes. I'd want ones like the smaller ones
made of a single bar rather than two bar ones.

These are pretty close to what I'm after:-

http://www.ukpos.com/single-prong-hook-peg-metal

However I really want something a bit shorter for fixing permanently
on a wall or cupboard panel.

--
Chris Green
ยท