Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Abysmal workmanship

"OFWW" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 25 Jan 2016 16:45:30 -0500, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:

In regards to your dream... make it happen! The first trip is the hardest
but assuming you learn while on the road it gets easier and future trips
are
less stressful in the planning.

With the wear and tear on my body I doubt I'd make it across in less
than 10 years. So I'll be sticking with my MH, especially for the
wife. While we camp off road for the most part we are done with
tenting and such. (although I'd still like to load up the Jeep and go
on my own for a few days)

Many of the people out there touring are 50+... I've met many in their 60s
and 70s. See the journals here for inspiration!
https://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/...octype=journal