none

Default Can you ID this TV model? Proscan RCA- jpg link picture

Yes I looked closely, if you just click on the picture link yourslef, you
will see that it is not there. Just look at the digital picutre link, it
will be self explanitory.
I copied and pasted the different parts of the tv. thanks

"Wayne Tiffany" wrote in message
Am I missing something here - the model & s/n are just about always on a

tag
or sticker on the outside of the TV, generally on the back. I presume

they
aren't or you wouldn't have posted this. Did you find the place where

they
used to be? Not trying to be funny here, but did you use a flashlight to
look for the sticker?

WT

"none" wrote in message
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W38753C86 shows front and back and

remote.

I can't figure out what mode 27" TV I have. I bought it used and now I
need to find a manual for it. I did a lot of searching on the web,
including the rca web site, and found some clues, but still not sure

what
model it is. I found a web site that sells remotes and this link

shows
what the remote looks like.
http://www.newtvremotes.com/Mfrs/TCE/TceTV/221115.htm

My remote has TV guide plus on it and at least two extra buttons "fetch
button and picture of ear phones". I found a manual on the rca web

site
very similar to mine but not exactly (model f27679) made in 1998. Mine
might be a year newer, but not sure. I don't feel confident to take

the
TV case apart in order to find the model number. Can anyone id this

mode
looking at my jpg picture? thanks