Posted to alt.internet.wireless,alt.os.linux,alt.home.repair
Ken Cito Ken Cito is offline

Default Why TP-Link Archer C5 router can't restablish without maccloning

On Tue, 26 Jan 2016 01:23:40 +0100, Melzzzzz wrote:

Seems that Comcast is lying...

I don't think it's comcast because it happens even if I just unplug
the router and modem and then connect them back up.

I can connect to the modem from the laptop and it works so,
comcast is working.

There is something odd in the TP Link router that *requires*
a manual mac cloning just to get it to work.

If someone else experienced this, please explain why this
is needed.