Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Trumps Tax Plan and why it will work

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 3:52:00 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

I think Muggles will be glad to know this because the black helos are

coming
for greenhouses.
--
Tekkie

She mentioned a while back that her husband caught some person unknown to him trying to get through one of their gates. It could have been a narc or a pothead hoping to find marijuana in their greenhouse. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Pot Monster

Should have called the cops and watch the circus act. After ID'ing the actor
then could move forward with inspection of the facility likely to bring more
laughs to all involved.
--
Tekkie

In my country, we're supposed to have rights guaranteed by our Constitution and Bill Of Rights. We don't have to call law enforcement to let them inspect our property so they can make sure we're not violating any laws. Unfortunately our Constitution is being ignored and our rights, freedom and liberty are evaporating because the citizenry is allowing it. Muggs and her husband must be careful because a SWAT team may kick in their doors and go

through their property because they could be suspected of growing pot. What ever she does, she should never have friends over to play poker for money, watch and bet on ball games or serve alcohol. She could be killed by a police SWAT team. o_O

http://www.salon.com/2013/07/07/%E2%...ut_of_control/

http://tinyurl.com/n46he3d

[8~{} Uncle SWAT Monster

Yeah, I don't like it either but she seems pretty concerned about the "black
helos". I was trying to give her suggestions about how she could remedy her
concerns.

Around here the cops would respond to the prowler call and either catch them
or leave after talking to her. They may express interest in the greenhouses
and tanks because it's not in their usual purview. They're not there to play
Sam spade.

--
Tekkie