Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick Nick is offline

Default Well OT - pickup trucks

In message ,
newshound writes
On 25/01/2016 16:54, David wrote:
Back in the day it was realised that pick-up trucks could be bought by a
company without attracting VAT (and other taxes?) and then double as a
company car - as long as they had a carrying capacity of at least 1,000kg.

Cue the luxury crew cab models we see today with names like Animal.

Where do they go next? Predator, Psychopath, Megalomaniac, Rapist?

Personally I would not be seen dead driving an Animal or similar.

There's a bright red one locally with 'Raging Bull' written all over it
in large font - flaming edges and all. Driven by a 5 foot 8 inch tall
moustachioed overweight introvert. The uvver arf tells me she wants one
with 'Stroppy Cow' on it instead.
--
Nick (=----)