Erie Patsellis

Default HP1650A logic analyser boot disk

try the super secret agilent depository for all things electronic:
ftp.agilent.com/pub/callpub then do a little digging......(hint...
ftp://ftp.agilent.com/pub/callpub/EOS (End Of Support) )and hunt around,
I'm sure you'll find it....

erie

"brian" wrote in message
om...
Help!

I am looking for a boot disk/image for the Hewlett Packard 1650A logic
analyser.
From what I gather the disk format is not DOS, and there is little
(actually no) support available from Agilent.

It would be a pity to trash this analyser, just because there is no
operating system disk, as otherwise it is in good complete condition.

Thanks,
Brian.