Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I find myself surprised to agree with Sen. McCain

Tom Gardner on Sat, 23 Jan 2016 23:11:01 -0500 typed
On 1/22/2016 8:23 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
Soldiers everywhere (and American taxpayer pocketbooks) are rejoicing
over that wonderful news. Long Live the Warthog!

Designed and built just to haul around that big-ass gun!

And put great big round right on target.
--
pyotr
Job creation and destruction are both relentless.

Weren't they depleted Uranium?