Wayne Tiffany

Default Can you ID this TV model? Proscan RCA- jpg link picture

Am I missing something here - the model & s/n are just about always on a tag
or sticker on the outside of the TV, generally on the back. I presume they
aren't or you wouldn't have posted this. Did you find the place where they
used to be? Not trying to be funny here, but did you use a flashlight to
look for the sticker?

WT

"none" wrote in message
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W38753C86 shows front and back and remote.

I can't figure out what mode 27" TV I have. I bought it used and now I
need to find a manual for it. I did a lot of searching on the web,
including the rca web site, and found some clues, but still not sure what
model it is. I found a web site that sells remotes and this link shows
what the remote looks like.
http://www.newtvremotes.com/Mfrs/TCE/TceTV/221115.htm

My remote has TV guide plus on it and at least two extra buttons "fetch
button and picture of ear phones". I found a manual on the rca web

site
very similar to mine but not exactly (model f27679) made in 1998. Mine
might be a year newer, but not sure. I don't feel confident to take the
TV case apart in order to find the model number. Can anyone id this

mode
looking at my jpg picture? thanks