Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default 14 minute somewhat hostile interview with Trump

(PeteCresswell) posted for all of us...

Per Frank:

That's what I've been saying. Crazy Uncle Joe will displace her. I
just hope we do not run Goofy Cousin Donald.

Yesterday I heard that Bloomberg is considering a run as Independent.

I've vote for Bloomberg in a heartbeat:

- Experienced in politics

- Experienced running a very large organization (NYC)

- Pragmatic: No big ideological axes to grind.

- Not beholden to special interests - by virtue of being
really, really rich

- Still young enough....

I'd even feel comfortable with Bloomberg's doing things that I would
disapprove of off the top of my head - just because I think the guy is
supremely competent and knows a whole lot more than I ever will.

I wouldn't. I think he is a liberal. He banned this and that in NYC. He has
better things to do. He wants to tell you how to run your life. He is
fervently anti-gun. I don't have the warm & fuzzies for him. Of course I
don't have it for ALL of them. I'm independent so I can't vote for either
parties line up. Really rotten state of affairs IMO. We can't get better
bozos than these? I know Billary wouldn't get my vote in ANY case but
Sanders, O'Malley??? The crew from crazy-land.

--
Tekkie