Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default (OT) WTF is this?

(PeteCresswell) posted for all of us...

Per Tekkie®:
The last few seconds where the narrator gives a
resolution gets cut off. If you add a minute to the recording time then that
bleeps up a subsequent recording because it only records two at one. If I
could get a better system I would, why should this be a problem with
computers doing all the work? Any ideas?

Unencumbered by any real knowledge, all I can think of is that the clock
in the offending box is 1-2 minutes slow relative to the program
provider's schedule.

I haven't checked against a standard but all 3 boxes I had do it. I don't
know why Comblast can't sync it with the turn on & turn off time for the
DVR.

--
Tekkie