Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default 14 minute somewhat hostile interview with Trump

On 01/24/2016 07:33 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
- Pragmatic: No big ideological axes to grind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everytown_for_Gun_Safety

Is that a big enough ax?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/bloombe...or-presidency/

"The former mayor is largely a social liberal — he fought for same-sex
marriage in New York and is pro-abortion rights. He also became arguably
the nation’s most vocal proponent of gun control, using his fortune to
bankroll candidates across the country who clash with the National Rifle
Association, the influential gun rights lobbying group.

But liberals have found fault with his cozy ties to Wall Street and his
unquestioned support for the New York Police Department, which drove
down crime during his tenure but engaged in tactics that a federal judge
later ruled discriminated against minorities."

That's not going to play well with either the god and guns crowd or
#blacklivesmatter.

- Still young enough....

73? I guess it's time to start interviewing gerontologists for the White
House Staff. I figured at some point in life I would be older than the
presidential candidates. Not this year the way it's going.

It would be fun to watch him run. He's got all the boxes in the populist
list of things to hate checked off.