Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default 14 minute somewhat hostile interview with Trump

Per Frank:

That's what I've been saying. Crazy Uncle Joe will displace her. I
just hope we do not run Goofy Cousin Donald.

Yesterday I heard that Bloomberg is considering a run as Independent.

I've vote for Bloomberg in a heartbeat:

- Experienced in politics

- Experienced running a very large organization (NYC)

- Pragmatic: No big ideological axes to grind.

- Not beholden to special interests - by virtue of being
really, really rich

- Still young enough....

I'd even feel comfortable with Bloomberg's doing things that I would
disapprove of off the top of my head - just because I think the guy is
supremely competent and knows a whole lot more than I ever will.
--
Pete Cresswell