Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default Snow Blower Seems To Have Lost Power ?

Per :
Any blower with an air filter is highly likely to run poorly if at all
in "typical" winter weather while blowing snow.

That's an interesting observation for me - because this thing is
basically a multi-purpose walk-behind tractor... so it the engine does
have an air filter.

(BCS.... poor build quality + poor design + a design that never got
tweaked for the inevitable bugs after release)

It's the next day now and it's thoroughly thawed out from sitting in a
heated area all night.

I'm going to fire it up and see what happens.

If there the power is still lacking, I'll start taking things apart.

If the power drops off again, I'll pull the air filter and see what
happens.

Thanks for the insights.
--
Pete Cresswell