Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My Snow Shoveling Solution For The Deck

On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 9:11:32 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 9:24:12 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/23/2016 8:02 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Here's one of my favorite things to grill. It's a lot of work, but well
worth it.

http://backtoherroots.acceleratedwp....3/img_8728.jpg

I do them on occasion, but only in warmer weather. I've not uncovered
the grill the past few winters. Just shovel enough off the deck yo make
a path in case of emergency or that door won't be used until spring.

If I do pizza in the winter, it's with the grill by the door and a
folding table inside by my side. It takes too much work and time to
do them outside when it's cold. I've not done it in the winter too
often, but for a special occasion, I have.

Dammit...now I'm thinking about good they'd taste during the football
games tomorrow.

SWMBO doesn't eat red meat, so I make and freeze hamburger patties and
sausage patties for myself. A quick defrost in the microwave then onto
the grill. I've always got a quick and easy meal available.

When she asks, I'll grind some chicken cutlets then she'll add whatever
spices she wants and I'll make/freeze a bunch of chicken patties for her.

What can I say, I like to grill. ;-)

Me and the guys had a customer who sold bulk foods to restaurants and institutions. We'd buy a 10 lb box of frozen burger patties which were made with no filler that we kept in our freezers and a frozen patty cooked for a few minutes in a George Foreman Grill produced a wonderful fully cooked burger patty. For a cheeseburger, I'd open the grill and lay a slice of cheese on the patty until it started to melt. I could also make a great patty melt sandwich on the grill. We'd also buy frozen 10 lb boxes of different cuts of steak and boneless chicken breasts from the same supplier when we were going to have a cookout. The G.F. Grill also cooks those meats quickly. Darn it! Now I'm drooling all over my Chromebook! O_o

[8~{} Uncle Drooling Monster