Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Savageduck[_2_] Savageduck[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 2016-01-24 03:37:20 +0000, nospam said:

In article m,
Savageduck wrote:

...and amazingly many of the chases I have seen which ended badly, the driver
of the fleeing vehicle isnĀ¹t wearing a seat belt, but wishes he did.

that's an odd thing to wish for, versus wishing for just pulling over
or not have done whatever it was he did where the cops were after him.

Now did anybody accuse any of the individuals being chased as being
rational, or capable of thinking anything other than, "I have to get
away!"?
--
Regards,

Savageduck