Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 2016-01-24 03:37:15 +0000, nospam said:
In article , Jolly Roger
wrote:

Pay attention. Who is to blame has absolutely nothing to do with the
fact that seatbelts make people safer.

cops put people at risk with their
chases.

most of the time, the chase is for something minor that doesn't justify
putting tens of thousands of people across multiple cities and towns at
risk. had the cops not given chase, those people would be safer.

So, the aware driver is going to be safer with his/her seat belt
buckled in anticiption of that inevitable dangerous and irresponsible
police pursuit meeting him/her at some intersection on the route he/she
is driving.

Bingo.

JR