Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

nospam wrote:
In article m,
Savageduck wrote:

Or you are going through a green light and some jackass in the
right-hand turn lane in a multi-lane cross street, who cannot be easily
seen due to other cars obscuring that lane, and is running from cops,
plows into your car doing 80 mph. Some things simply cannot be
realistically avoided, and seat belts along with air bags DO matter.

blame the cops for that. car chases put innocent people at risk.

...and sometimes unavoidable due to circumstances.

chases are *always* avoidable.

Not for those not involved in the chase. And sometimes people sped through
intersections even without being chased. Wearing a seatbelt is generally
safer when you are involved in an accident.

JR