Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default DOOR BELL SAGA - PART II

On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 17:22:08 -0500, wrote:

After I let him go he used me as a reference (give you a ckue how
clueless he was?) and I told the prospective employer "I can in all
honestly say, you can consider yourself lucky if you can get the man
to work for you"

He didn't get the job.

Fair enough. After 911 and the TSA was created, there was a immediate
need for employees to fill the vacuum. It was common for agencies to
change employee evaluations to get rid of them and pawn them off to
the TSA. (raises hand). Now you know why TSA has dumb people working
there, at least early on. And they still do.

....just sayin'