Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Abysmal workmanship

John McCoy wrote:
"John Grossbohlin" wrote in
:

I got to looking at the
alignment of the various outlets, jacks and switches on one section of
wall. I don't think any two of them were installed at the same
distance from the floor or ceiling or a level line.

I've seen that...close inspection showed each one to be offset
from the one before by half the width of the box. Apparently
the guy who installed them couldn't be bothered to put any
S-bends in the conduit, so he just offset the boxes to line
up with straight runs of conduit.

John

Should only require a simple off-set bend to accommodate the distance
from the wall to the knock-out. Should not involve any difference in
height at all.

--
-Mike-