Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Martin Frost me at invalid stanford daht edu Martin Frost me at invalid stanford daht edu is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

Ken Blake writes:

One of my favorite stories is about the woman who, while on a skiing
trip, broke her leg. On the return flight the airline required her to
buy two seats, one to sit on, the other to stretch her leg in a cast
out on.

The only problem was that her two seats were 16A and 24 D.

That must have been one hell of a long cast.

Martin