Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Electrical Safety Quiz

On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 23:42:08 -0000, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 1/23/2016 6:08 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 22:58:07 -0000, Stormin Mormon

Correct answer would be to ask how to do it on alt.home.repair and then
argue with everyone who gave an answer.g

That is CLEARLY not the way to go about it. You
are obviously an argumentative troll, and should
immediately stop contradicting people. You are
very wrong if you think we like contradictory
people on this list. We most certainly do not.

Liar.

I despise confrontational people, and eat them for
breakfast. You flamers makes me want to vomit. And
flamers like you are so offensive, you should not
be allowed in public.

Did you paste that from Google?

BTW, how you doing in the ice storm? Hope you and
your family are safe and warm. I do appreciate your
kind, gentle writings on this list.

I'm in the UK, it's just increased from 3.5C to 13C here. No ice, snow, etc.

--
The biggest difference between sex for money and sex for love is that sex for money usually costs a LOT less.